If you are like me you are tired of all the clicking to get to your network card settings. I figured out how to make a shortcut to it today!
1. Right click in blank space on your desktop.
2. Go to "New" and then "Shortcut"
3. When the create shortcut wizard opens paste the below text in the "Type the location of the item" field.
rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL ncpa.cpl
4. Type "Network Connections" for the name, or whatever you would like.
5. Click Finish
6. Right click your new shortcut and go to "properties"
7. Click "Change Icon"
8 You can either copy and paste the below path or browse there and select this dll file.
9. The default icon will be the first one that displays. Select your desired icon and then click OK.
10. Click OK one more time and you are done.
It's that simple. I personally pinned mine to my start menu, but you can treat it like any other shortcut now. The only question left is what to do with all the clicks you saved!